Images of wireless weather station:
- Wireless Frequency: 433Mhz
- Color display receives wind speed, direction, rainfall, temperature, humidity, UV and Solar Radiation from the outdoor sensor array wirelessly, and barometric pressure, humidity and temperature from the indoor sensor.
- The receiver(display) can connect to Wi-Fi, and upload the data to web: www.wunderground.com, wow.metoffice.gov.uk, www.weathercloud.com (Remark: The weather station only supports the 2.4 GHz band. )
- The receiver(display) can store the historical data, which can also be copied to TF Card (optional), in format (*.csv), which can read out in Excel on the computer)
- The color display also display the measured parameters with calculated data：Wind Chill and Heat Index, Dew Point, Wind Speed and Direction (averaged once per second over 16 seconds), Gust (the maximum wind speed sampled once per second in the 16 second update period), 10 Minute Wind Speed and Direction Average, Sunrise, Sunset, Moon Phase, Forecast, and more.
- Supports up to 8 thermo-hygro sensors(optional, to be sold separately, sensor model: WH31), you can place the optional thermo-hygro sensors in different locations nearby for monitoring. (You may need the extra sensor, here is the listing: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32610887130.html)
- There’re 2 backgrounds (light and dark colored) for the display, it is easy to read in the day time or night time.
- There’s an AC adaptor for receiver（display）, which need be plugged in all of the time to view and log data.
- Indoor/outdoor Temperature in C/F.
- Wind speed in m/s, km/h, mph, knot and bft.
- Rainfall (inch or mm): rainfall hour, day, week, month and total.
- Pressure in hpa, or inhg unit.
- Alarm setting for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity, Dew point, ABS Barometer, REL Barometer, wind, Hourly Rain, Daily Rain.(remark: it doesn’t alarm for the optional multiple channel thermo-hygro sensors)
- MAX/MIN data records with time stamp.
- User accuracy calibration supported
- Moon Phase
- Sunset/Sunrise with time stamp
- Outdoor temperature
- Wi-Fi Signal
- Low Battery Indicators (indoor sensor)
- Low Battery Indicators (indoor sensor array)
- Wind direction/Wind speed/Gust
- Indoor temperature
- Date and time
- Indoor humidity
- Outdoor Feels Like/Dew point/Humidity/ 10 Minutes Average Wind Direction/Max Daily Gust
- Sunrise / Sunset Time
- Rain fall Daily/Event/Hourly/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly
- Weather forecast
- ABS/REL Barometer
- Moon Phase
- Solar Radiation
Transmission distance: Max. 100meter (330 feet)
(tested in open field, no obstacle in between, no interference in between)
RF Frequency: 433 MHz
Temperature range: -40～+60°C
Accuracy : +/- 1˚C, Resolution:0.1˚C
(remark: in the cold weather, battery will stop working. Lithium battery is recommended.)
Accuracy : +/- 5%, Resolution: 1%
Rain volume: 0 – 6000 mm
Resolution:0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm), 1mm (if rain volume > =1000mm)
Accuracy : +/- 10%
Wind speed: 0-50m/s (0~100mph)
Accuracy: +/- 1m/s (wind speed< 5m/s), +/-10% (wind speed >=5m/s)
Wind direction: 0 to 359 degree
Light: 0-120k Lux
Accuracy : +/-15%
Accuracy : +/-15%
Measuring interval: 16 sec
Indoor temperature range: 0˚C–60˚C
Resolution : 0.1˚C
Accuracy : +/-1˚C
Accuracy : +/- 5%
air pressure range : 300-1100hPa (8.85 -32.5inHg)
Accuracy : +/-3hpa
Resolution : 0.1hPa (0.01inHg)
Measuring interval indoor sensor: 60 sec
Alarm Duration: 120 seconds
Base station: 5V DC adaptor (included)
Indoor sensor: 2 x AA 1.5v batteries(not included in the package)
Outdoor sensor: 2 x AA 1.5V batteries (not included in the package)
(Remark:The primary power source is the solar panel, the solar panel will charge the power to the inner super capacitor. The batteries provide backup power when there is limited solar energy. So, don’t put the rechargeable batteries into it. In the winter, it is cold, Lithium batteries is strongly suggested)
Remark: there’s no pole included in the package. Customer can customize the pole according to the actual installation requirement.